Monday, May 10, 2010

When friendships end do you ever think about them again?

Hello BLOG WORLD! I know long time no hear.......but been doing alot working, the gym and planning my summer trips with my male friend! Well anyway I am sitting here on my lunch and my dear bestfriend well I should say ex bestfriend came across my mind! We stop speaking and it's been about a month and honestly besides the little memories he never comes across my mind! I never wonder what he is doing if he is ok..well I take that back I did wonder how he was doing on Mothers day his mother passed some years back. But honestly I have moved on with my life like a ship sailing in the sea. Should I feel bad that ourfriendship of 19 yrs ended? Well I dont! Y I am sure you are asking. If as a friend you can not say your feelings then what is the point instead of coming to me he would post things on facebook and gossip over the phone! Now I know you guys are wondering why we fell out...well he is the short version I was speaking "venting" to another friend of ours that also has been my friend for the same amount of years, well somehow or for some reason this friend felt the need to tell him what was being said! Which is fine with me because whatever I say about you I say to you! So because of that we no longer speak. Well what about the friend that started it all? We speak via facebook I no longer trust him or anyone for that matter when it comes to expressing your tru feelings! BUt my real question is am I wrong for not caring he is no longer in my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment