Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BLESSED!

When I woke up this morning my mood was ummmm...what can I call it not bad not at all, let's say reserved! I woke up and did my normally routine....pack my lunch, shower, walk Chloe and out the door! I get in my car drive to work eating my Popsicles ( THEY ARE MY NEW SMOKES SINCE QUITTING)! Once at work first thing I normally do is clock in and straight to face book ( YEAH I NEED FACEBOOK REHAB)! Today I posted a quote " Do not spoil what you have by wanting what u don't have; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only dreamed of having! After posting it my GOD it hit me like a ton a bricks! I AM TRULY BLESSED! Coming from where I was 5 years ago living in Brooklyn on public assistance with no direction in life...struggling just to make ends meat! Wondering how my bills would be paid! Low self esteem relapsing, surrounded by drug infested people ( NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT BUT WHEN YOU TRYING TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE NOT A GOOD IDEA)! In 2005 I made the decision that enough is enough and a change is going to come with no job, no place to live except with friends I packed my things and Casey and moved to the ATL! When I tell you out here I have been nothing but blessed the things that I use to dream of having and doing I am doing and I do have! Blog folks when I tell you if you stand on faith and faith alone anything is possible our GOD never puts on us more then we can bare!

No comments:

Post a Comment