Tuesday, May 4, 2010

UGHHHHHH........I SO HATE MOVING DECISIONS

OK what am I to do??????????? My apartment complex of 2 years decides to pick this year to go into foreclosure ( CAN YOU FREAKIN BELIEVE IT! I CAN"T). Ok so your saying it will just go under new management WRONG! Along with that comes rent hike ( WITH NO UPGRADES R U SERIOUS)! I love the management team I have now, maintenance is always on point and the plus thing about them is, they understand when you are late (YES I SAID LATE, I WORK FOR NON PROFIT) my neighbors are all older, quite and working people. I was planning to move when my lease was up in August I am tired of living in the hood! It's so frustrating when the inside of your apartment looks like architectural digest and the outside looks like Saratoga ave in Brooklyn NY (IF YOU ARE FROM NY YOU GET THE PICTURE), But NOW! Ugh this means countless apartment viewings, application fees and and security deposits! SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment