Monday, May 17, 2010

SHOULD MS. JAMES or SHOULDN"T MS.JAMES



Okay so on my way to work I was listening to Rickey Smiley's morning show and was kinda shocked to hear the rumor regarding Ms. Gloria James dating one of her son's team mates Delonte West! My thoughts were so what is the big deal? Ms. Gloria raised Lebron to be the best that he is. Lebron is an outstanding player and is MVP in the league so what more can a mother ask for, she did her job! Older men date younger women since the beginning of time....so why can't Ms. James have her fun with a boy toy? Now here is where me being on the fence comes in as I was listening to Rickey's morning show (by the way LOVE YOU GUYS) calls started to come in and a lot of people had valid points. Some viewed it like me and others opinion was if Ms. James wants to date someone younger she can but not in the league! WOW...I thought, but then another caller said the same thing but back it up with this " With the two dating it can cause tension in the locker room" Point well taken..... So fellow Crazies what is your opinion on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment