Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am so loving AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT


Okay so every three months I change my skin care products. Not sure why, I guess in my mind my skin gets use to what I have been using for the last three months! So I decided to Dump proactive ( MY SKIN IS NOT BAD! BUT THE STUFF IS GOOD) and go with Aveeno's Positively Radiant line. When I tell you in LOVE with this I am! My skin is smooth and just looks and feels fresh! I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a change. It has Soy complex and it evens out your skin tone. This Product is Oil-free, hypoallergenic and contains SPF 15. Who can ask for anything more! Price for these wonderful products: Cleanser is 7.99 Moisturizer is 16.99 the price may seem steep but when it comes to our skin should it matter? I purchased my products from CVS. Walmart could be cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment