Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Suicide! What makes one do it?


Suicide is just one of those things that never came across my mind! I don't care if I am homeless....I will sell a piece of ass to make sure I am taking care of! A broken heart? Hopefully not because I look at it like this "It's there lost not mine". Money problems......I should of been committed suicide is that is the case! I don't know why am I bring this topic up? Well I ran across and article on UK's Daily Mail about a model named NOEMIE LENOIR above the article is below:


A man out walking his dog found Ms Lenoir’s body on Sunday afternoon and called the emergency services straight away.‘After coming too, Noemie was in a state of great distress and clearly very ill,’ said a source close to the model. ‘She had clearly attempted to harm herself and had fallen unconscious.‘She was rushed to a nearby hospital and treated for the effects of poisoning. It seems that she had tried to commit suicide as a cry for help. She’s now in a far better condition and recovering.’


Now you would think a person with Money and that travels the world would be better off! WRONG! They are the ones with the most problems it seems like. I am glad to be broke and amongst the common people! Honestly I think suicide would cross my mind if my Mother passed she is my best friend! But the flip side is if I was to think that the first thing that would come to mine is my mother saying "YOU MUST CARRY ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND MAKE ME PROUD" and that's what I would do well that's what I would have to do! what is your thoughts BLOG WORLD?

No comments:

Post a Comment