Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BAD HABITS...SHAKING THEM OFF FOR GOOD!



Over the years I picked up bad habits. I had a stint with drugs you name it, I tried it got the t shirt and a arrest record for them. How did I overcome this...REHAB (YES I AM PUTTING MY BIZNESS OUT THERE IT"S APART OF ME) for 2 long years and the kicker is I relapse but that last run really did it to me so I said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! While Kicking the drug habit I picked up food....your body's worst enemy especially fast food and junk food! I come from a small frame family...My mother is 5'6 and 165...My dad is 5'8 and 145...my Brother is 5'9 and about 165-170.......during this time of kicking drugs and taking up junk food my weight went from 160 to 195 -205 I was happy on the outside but on the inside I was not in a good place. To combat this I joined the gym! But the one habit that is the freaking KICKER is smoking(NEWPORTS REMEMBER I SAID I KICKED THE DRUGS) for some reason that little green box has a hold on me well I should say had I quit on 4/24/10...doing good I may add! I have been smoking for over 19 years and as I become older the habit becomes more disgusting.....it got to a point when I was smoking to smoke. There would be times when I would wake up in the middle of the night and light up, or a phone call would make me lite up! The killer part is a year ago I started working out again eating healthy...but as soon as I leave the gym I would light up ( CAN WE SAY COUNTER PRODUCTIVE) Yeah I know a mess! I am saying this to say please pray for me that this last bad habit I am able to kick with the help of whoever is out there reading this and GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment