Monday, May 10, 2010

BREAD IS THE DEVIL!


Bread is the devil.......It can raise your blood sugar level which is not good for diabetics. It raises

levels of bad LDL cholesterol in your bloodstream. This can lead to problems such as heart disease related to the narrowing of the arteries. But the worst of them all is it throws blows at our metabolism causing fat storage around the belly ( YEA I KNOW VAIN......BUT HOW CAN SOMETHING SO GOOD AND COMFORTING MESS UP WHAT I WORK HARD FOR YEAH THE 6 PACK)! UGHHHH it's so frustrating especially since I quit smoking! I mean I dream of it I base certain meals around it! If i don't have garlic bread I can not eat pasta! Sandwhiches are really my downfall I can put away 3 turkey and cheese sandwhiches in one sitting! FROM THIS DAY ON WHEAT/BROWN BREAD, PASTA AND RICE! I will conquer u bread if it's the last thing I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment