Thursday, May 20, 2010

CAN I PLEASE CATCH UP WITH THE TECH TIMES!


Okay so since I started blogging there are a few things that I realized. 1. When I am out and about and want to post something I seen or something that is on my mind I can't! Why you ask, well I am still stuck with my old trusty MOTO Q that does not upload pics or send.....can we say frustrating! But here is where it gets more nerve wrecking my cell phone provider is sprint they have descent phones but not the best! As a loyal SPRINT customer I get 75-150.00 dollars off a new phone and oh yeah I have to sign up for a new 2 year contract ( BOY THEY SURE KNOW HOW TO GET YA). WOOPTY DOO.....the phones cost more then I pay for rent! I might have to bite the bullet and just pay 400-500 dollars for the new HTC EVO out 6/4/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment