Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Random Question: When does mental maturity begin?

Hello fellow crazies I had such a wonderful weekend and beginning of the week! My trip to FL is coming up! I am so excited this will be my FIRST vacation in four years...did you read that, FOUR YEARS! I am excited to the point where I can't even sleep through the night! I am almost completed with my packing. Chloe and my other baby (CAR) is squared away! So lets get to the craziness in my mind! Today on facebook a friend of mines posted a a "RT" Random Thought and here is what it said "Why do we "entertain" those who we know deep down is no good for us?" . I commented " U know what I actually can make a list, some do it just to say they did it! some do it to get a bill paid, some do it to get back at others...LAWDDDDD so many reason's not enough space! And I know I have been guilty of it too!" And here is the HATRED the FACEBOOK PATROL WROTE" KEYWORD = ENTERTAINMENT! - IM SURE THATS THE REASON YOU STILL FUK WIT "IM SO PRETTY" EVEN AFTER SHE TALKS BEHIND YA BACK! SOMETIMES WE THINK WERE HELPING THE SITUATION .... WE MUST REALIZE..THE BITCH BEEN THRU NUMEROUS REHABS AND STILL A DIRTY TRIFLING HORSE FACE RUNNY NOSE QUEEN! BUT IT IZ WHAT IT IZ! "

Now here are the things that is so wrong with the comment:
1. He did not even answer the question!
2. Spelling and grammar is way off!
3. He is still concerned with my life
4. He can't move on
5. He posted things I never told him!

Now here is what is right about the comment:
1. We both agree I am Pretty!
2. He proved that there was a reason GOD took him out my life!
3. He confirmed the DEVIL does exist!
4. He answered my random questions....Mental maturity does not have a certain age to start!
5. He is obsessed with me!

This is one battle I chose not to fight! I refuse too break down what I build in four years. This is one battle that I have to put in GOD's hands! HELP THEM FATHER FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment