Wednesday, May 19, 2010

FACEBOOK FRIEND OR FOE?

I'm sure I am not the only one that does it! You know while sitting in a doctor's office or waiting on line log on to facebook! We log in change our status or view our friends status. But for some reason in the recent months facebook has become my foe! I have lost 2 very dear friendships over facebook! Why you ask? Well when facebook was created it was a way for you too connect with old friends or flames. It was a place for networking and socializing. But then it became something else! It became a place to air your dirty laundry, a place where you can curse out someone and the world knows why your mad and who you are mad with. A place where you can put your baby's daddy on blast for not taking care of his kids! But why must we do this? Is it to get confirmation from the 1000 so called friends we have but really on speak to 10! Whatever happen to communicating and talking to one another to air out the problem. Why put your baby daddy on blast when you was the one who decided to sleep with him! SO NOW HE IS A DEADBEAT!

Oh yeah and lets not forget the FB gangsters, you know the ones that want to jump on the bandwagon of the person that puts you on blast. You know the ones that patrols the post you comment on so they can have something to say about you or in reference to you! Yes fellow crazies I have been through it all. I even had to go as far as getting my number changed, but what is even more funny the person sent me an email via facebook. Yeah over the last few months I became the enemy to some.

I began to feel like the pretty girl in high school, you know the one's that the fat and ugly girls didn't like for some dumb reason or another! When I first became a member of facebook I loved it! I love the fact that I can connect with my friends that were still in new york, or my family members that I only get to see at family reunions. From time to time when I go on facebook it sadends me to see my old friends picture......it makes me think where would we be if facebook wasn't in the picture! With this being said Yes I am still a facebook users. Sometimes I think I need facebook rehab, But when I post I only post positive energy or words of wisdom. You know putting the postive energy out there so it can come back to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment