Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dinner

Cooking for me is like therapy it gives me time to think and to clear my mind. This also is a passion of mine! Every meal that I make I will post the recipe. Lets be honest there are a bunch of Females and Men that claim that they can't cook...IT"S A LIE...everyone can cook, it's just that everyone does not like the preparation! Here is the thing, the preparation is the best part. Especially when done with love!


QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN-SHRIMP TERIYAKI

1/4 lb. med. shrimp, shelled1 1/2 c. cooked chicken pieces (equals the meat of approximately 2 breasts or thighs lets keep it real I am on a budget)

1/3 c. bottled teriyaki sauce I prefer Lawrys 30 min Marinade (Yes I took the cheap way out it cuts time)

In a medium non-stick skillet heat teriyaki sauce and add raw shrimp, chicken stirring quickly until shrimp are pink on all sides. Sprinkle with pepper and continue stirring another few minutes, to be sure chicken pieces are heated through.

Now we must not forget our veggies good for the body and soul I would suggest adding frozen/fresh broccoli cuts. Serve over rice/noodles and your done quick and easy!

SEE THAT WASN"T HARD! I am new to this so bare with me with pics.....I will get it together sooner or later!

No comments:

Post a Comment