Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CD REVIEWS/KAREN HAS DONE IT!


Karen's 5th solo cd is absolutely amazing. This cd will make you want to PRAISE, SHOUT and CRY. My hat goes off to her. There is a strong J Moss presence on the cd, which is perfect because she can cross over! Out of 10 songs I am in love with 8 not bad, plus she is one of my favorite's on the gospel scene! The first stand out song for me is "GOOD" as she sings the chorus it sends chills down my spine. When I think about how good he has been to me all I can do is shout or cry sometimes both! Next up is "BECAUSE OF YOU" this song makes my mind go back to my trials and tribulation's. There were times when I only had hot dogs or oddles and noodles to eat, or how was I going to get to work because I had no gas! BECAUSE OF WHO GOD IS I MADE IT THROUGH! Finally we have "HE KNOWS" a duet with her sister Dorinda Clark. This song is about questioning GOD and what he knows about you! My dear friends my GOD knows everything about me...and when ever in doubt give this song a play. There will no longer be a question if he knows! Enough of the chit chat go cop the cd! A SOLID LISTEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment