Thursday, May 13, 2010

CLEARING UP MY CREDT.....UGHHHHHHHHH

OK as we all know viewing our credit report is a scary thing! For one we never know what is on them and also it actually shows us what we owe to the world and if we are responsible adults that know how to handle our business! LAWD I have made many of mistakes in my life with my credit. The BIGGEST of them all is my student loan that I am still paying for and never received my degree! CAN WE SAY IDIOT! I know but at the time I was so worried about looking cute and partying I never thought about the future! Now here it is at the age of 34 I want my own home! When I was younger and living in New York the thought of owning my own home was never a thought. Yes my parents owned the home I grew up in, but my thoughts was to live in the city in an apartment. It wasn't until I moved to GA the thought of owning home became appealing! I never seen so many young African Americans owning homes and businesses! So here I am today trying to get a piece of that American Dream of becoming a home owner. So if you see the 6 o'clock news that a crazed man is holding people hostage at one of the credit agency's it's me trying to get my act together!

No comments:

Post a Comment