Friday, February 27, 2015

Uninvited guest

Ok so yesterday I was making spaghetti with meat and sausage sauce with garlic bread .....as I was making it I heard the door bell ring and I'm thinking I know this is not fed ex ..... And I was right it was my cousin!!! It's like she smelled the food from 3 miles away ughhhh. Now this is the same cousin that  was the first one to claim a bedroom set in our house as soon as we buried my mother, this is the same cousin that was living with us and my mother kindly asked her to leave because she doesn't have a filter on her mouth or thoughts. This is the same cousin that yells at you when she talks but when you call her on it she screams no I'm not, this is the same cousin when I was battling cancer and I lost weight said I never knew you can lose weight like that from cancer ( Please read between the lines) and when I called her out on it she claimed she didn't say that, but she couldn't get out of it because her daughter was there alos and heard her say the same thing I heard. Well anywho she came in and kindly sat down at the kitchen table and proceeded to watch family feud laughing all loud mind you never told anyone she was coming over. So I fixed my Granny's and my aunt's plate and of course I asked my cousin if she wanted some and like always she said "yes it was smelling so good and when I looked in the pot at the sauce I knew you was cooking" . When I tell you it took everything in me not to haul off and slap the taste buds out her mouth, first of all you don't go in my pots looking at nothing and secondly did you wash your hands ?!?!?!? Like come on dude would you go in your mother's house and do the same thing NO she wouldn't so why come to mine and do that. I am never stingy with food I don't care how I feel about you personally I don't know when you ate your last meal and I do unto others as I would want them to do to me even though it never works out that way. The moral of the story is don't come to peoples house unannounced and don't go into a cooks pots AND I THANK YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment