Sunday, March 1, 2015

Annoyed

It really annoyes me that I am the one that suffers from COPD and Bronchotis but have a Aunt and Neice that are to lazy to do anything!!!!! I am Annoyed that I have tio ask my neice to do the dishes or clean the bathroom when she knows it's her chores but MIND you hand is out everytime. I am annoyed that her mother left her basically my responsibility why she is in NY getting hijgh and doing what ever God knows . I am annoyed that my aunt can't cook or grocery shop. I am annoyed at my aunt that it tookher 10 yeara to come out here and help with my Mother with my grandmother and we she gets here she does nothing. I am annoyed that all she has to doo is feed my grandmother breakfst and dinner but yet and stil complains when all she does is feed her and drug granny up. THe moral of thie story is I'M ANNOYED

No comments:

Post a Comment