Wednesday, March 11, 2015

HIGH HEELS & THE HOLY SPIRIT

I know I know I have not been here a lot of lately but I am here today. A couple weeks ago I joined my families church and I am now a proud member of Sweet Home Mission Baptist Church. I also decided to get baptized again hey why not I want to renew my spirit in a whole. While I was in church the one thing I noticed was a lot of short dresses and skirts , plus skinney jeans along with stilletoes, now if there was a club or even a day party they were walking into I can see wearing some of the outfits that I saw but um CHURCH NO MA'AM. Here is where the problem comes in at why wear these outfits knowing you going to get your shout and praise on , along with the occasional fall out !!!! No one wants to see your panties well HELL I SURE DON'T dress proper when entering the house of praise and our lord and savior.  I hope these young ladies are not thinking they are going to catch.......please erase that, especially my church I do not see any free agents worth all that. I wonder if they even understand that young ladies of the church are paying close attention to the way they dress !?!?!?! Maybe it's me and the way I grew up when I use to watch my mother wrap her handkerchief over her kness even when her dress reached way past her kness. Those were the days.......What say you crazies ?????? Am I wrong for feeling this way?!?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment