Friday, March 20, 2015

HAVE I BEEN WITH A DL ALL ALONG???

Hey crazies !!! Last night as I was reading my magazines ( yea I'm still working on my vision board ) while Mister was doing what ever he does ( clip toe nails, fingernails, working or FB'ing and INST'ing ) in bed and the topic of how I display our love on any social network and he doesn't came up . Now he has never been the type to put our relationship on blast like that from 10 years ago , but he wears the wedding band I bought him and he is never scared to show his affection in public or even hide it in public, when you see us you know we are a couple. But my question to him is why not put a pic up of us why not post that he is having a date night with the MRisses. I know on my end and from my followers and friends our relationship is respected , but now my question is who is in your inbox or who is in your DM that you don't want anyone to see that your in a relationship with me. It makes me feel like he is ashamed of our relationship when I am far from being ashamed of being in one with him. He calls me crazy and stresses that he doesn't want anyone else but it's not him who I worry about but the world of the THOTS in GA. You know the ones that can care less of what you have with another and will throw ass at you like it ain't nothing butt a thang. Now I'm sure you guys are probably saying "you should be secure in your relationship" or " If you don't have trust in your relationship then why yall together" and again I will say it's not him I'm worried about. Honestly I'm the type of person that would say hey lets smash together if you feeling all that way, hell it aint no fun if your homie can't have none, but he is not that type. I mean if we did do it together how would we look at each other again especially him looking at me because I know I would most definitely be topping cause the pom pom is for his love only. I mean would you be able to have a threesome with your partner? I do know that it has been done and some relationships actually last longer and I get how it could but in my Jigga voice " It Ain't for everybody". It took a long time for me not to truly care or put it like this not have the thought process that my other half is cheating. Honestly I think it wasn't until I got cheated on by different people that I began not to care that is when I truly started to believe was done in the dark truly comes too the light. Until I was cheated on , by different people I no longer saw the need for me to go through the person's phone and try to sroll through there text messages or call log. I no longer saw the need to read how they responded to a persons comments or see if they liked or commented on someone else's picture. For starters it's exhausting and nerve wreaking going through all that and trying to figure out who is who . Let me tell you he has left his phone at home on many different occasions and not once have I went through his phone and yes I do know his code, but like the saying goes when you go searching you surly find what you are looking for and honestly I'm not looking for anything. The only thing I'm looking for is his face walking through the front door unharmed and his lips puckered up to give me sugar. I wonder if I am the only one that feels this way. Now don't get me wrong I use to be the typre that would go through phones and pictures looking for things but why it does nothing but cause heart ache so I figure if it's meant for me to find out I will and 9 times out of 10 I do. Am I the only one that feels this way? What say's you fellow crazies?????

No comments:

Post a Comment