Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Something new

Okay so you guys know I'm always trying something new. Well today I received my Smile Bright Atlanta home teeth whitening kit . Can we say pumped especially since I quite smoking and drinking heavy I'm trying to better myself not only in the mental but also in the physical. I will lelt you know what my review is and how I am handling the whitening . Below I am attaching a pic of what came in the package which was Whitening gel, Led light ( Which comes with batteries) , mouth piece, and a shade guide. The company claims that you can get at least get 20 treatments out of this one tube of gel ( WHICH I DOUBT IT WOULD A PERSON LIKE ME I HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME ON MY HANDS I'M GOING TO BE WHITENING DAILY). If I like the results I would suggest you guys purchase it. Smile Bright Atlanta sometimes sales the kit for 25 dollars as oppose to
the 99 price tag it is normally. So if I say its a go jump on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment