Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Dear God

I know they say don't pray and worry but when it comes to a broken heart I can't help but to worry. My parents have been together for over 53 years and when I look at my father I see a heart broken man. I see a man that does not see hisself going on without his true love, but Dear GOD my prayer to you is that you please let me have him for five more years, five more years where I can pour all my love and affection on him and show him that all he has done and still does is appreciated. Five more years to create special memories, five more years to see him singing in the choir, five more years of him telling me my cooking taste just like my mothers. PLEASE GOD ALL I ASK FOR IS FIVE MORE YEARS WITH MY FATHER PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME THAT. I know one thing for sure is that I can not take another heart break or another love gone too soon ( WELL IN MY EYES IT'S TOO SOON ) Please God can you give me that just 5 more years. 5 more years I promise he is feed and he makes his doctors appointments, 5 more years where he can relax and live out his last days in peace this is my promise to you dear God. So please grant me this as I come to you as your child and yes I know this is a selfish request because if you take him also I too wouldn't see my self going on in this world without both of my true loves Lethia and James Alston by my side AMEN. 

1 comment: