Saturday, February 14, 2015

Life choices and vision board

While I had my mini vacation I found out that I have high blood pressure and can actually die from upper respiratory failure which came as a shock to me but actually it shouldn't have with the life I live and was living . I have been drinking and doing drugs since the age of 16 so I get it but this time I am going to make a conscience decision to change . Never in a million years I thought I would be here but I am so now it is me that has to make a change hence the vision board pics soon to come .  Growing up I never was a child that new what I wanted to be you know the kids that say I want to be a cop fire fighter , or the president I just wanted to be and that is what I did I lived not the way some parents would want for there child but like my mother said I was hard headed . But what I realized is that I always pushed things to see how far I could go and get away with and once I got away with it I would go further and further hence my first rehab attempt at the age of 18, first arrest at 16, first shoplifting experience at 15 and trust it gets worst but I'm saving that for my auto biography lmao but I am though...... Well peeps I am signing off for now plus I have another blog I want to get off my chest just trying to choose my words wisely...... Night night 

No comments:

Post a Comment