Friday, February 13, 2015

Ghetto people should NOT AND I MEAN NOTTTTT work in hospitality

For the life of me I am not sure why ghetto people choose to work in hospitals , hotels, or be receptionist. Over the last week I have never seen so many non African Americans that were so ghetto I get it you want to be in the " now " but once I see a blond Caucasian or an Asian sounding like there from the slums of  Brooklyn Houston we have a problem or maybe it's just me !! For example when a family is visiting the hospital and walks up to the receptionist she should great them with a hello and ask where would they like to go or " hello how I may help you " . Not some Bumqita shaking her head with no smile , and no pleasant attitude . You don't know if the family has lost a love one , or a bad car accident . If I was the supervisor and saw this happening a talking two would happen and if it continue adios amigos . I just had the worst experience in one of Atlanta hospital " Atlanta medical to be exact" the Icu nurses, pca , and security guards were horrible nasty mean and rude (  I advise NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER GO HERE )! I would rather die they were loud , one nurse the whole day sat on her phone , two gay guys wait I mean queens were loud very confrontational and just plain rude but wait so were the charge nurse . I was going to complain to uppers Management and complain but decided against think they probably were the same way. Smh some say it's the area but I disagree I think it's the upbringing and how you see yourself so I guess that's them but I tell ya this never again!!! Signing off and out !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment