Friday, February 20, 2015

Product review

So remember I told you guys lately I have been on a online shopping frenzy, welp one of them was  from Clinique. I am so excited to try it. When I first went on there website I was just looking for a moisturizer but then I saw they had the three step skin care regimen which included the moisturizer so I decided hey why not .  I purchase the skin wash, toner , all about eyes ( puffiness and circles ),  and moisturizer all for  102.82 so I better see a dramatic change in my skin texture I guess we will see in a month. Below I posted a pic of the products so you can see the size which is kind of big so they will last a minute that is if my stealing ass cousin from ny don't get to them first. It's a damn shame I have to lock up my skin care, perfumes , sunglasses, and jewlery from family members in my own damn house......ugh just the thought of it is making me sick to my stomach 

No comments:

Post a Comment