Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Does the love you have for one gets stronger for another if they pass???

A lot of you guys may not know but my mother and I were best friends we spoke at least four times a day she was the only one that would be able to calm me down when I got riled up she was the one that would get me out of a bind when in trouble . My mother has stood by my side through it all she stood by my side went I did my first stint in rehab at the age of 18 , she stood by my side the first time I got arrested at the age of 16 , she was the one who stood by my side and stand up for me when I would get called faggot.  My mother was also the one that would hold my hand and talk with me while I was getting my chemo not knowing in a few months I would be doing the same for her. When she died I felt like my soul was buried with her . Now I have my father to take care of they were married for 52 years she did everything for him picked out his clothes , food shopped for him, and the list goes on. Now I feel like the deep love that I have for my mother is now being poured on too my father and I basically took my mothers place now I am the one who is picking out his clothes , now I am the one that cooks the family dinner , I am the one that makes sure he takes his vitamins/medications and eats his meal. But I worry about him my mother passed away on October 31st, 2014 and my father visits her grave daily he makes sure that it is clean and he talks to her some say I should send him to a shrink but I'm like he is grieving he lost half of himself when my mother passed so let him sit at the grave site and talk to her. The other day my aunt says to me that when she talks with my father my mother is the only topic I'm like DUH THEY WERE MARRIED FOR 52 yrs and then I started thinking was she complaining I hope not with all that my father do for her TUH. So now I ask has the love for my father grew stronger since she passed ? This post is dedicated to my mother just to let her know that she will never be forgotten and my father to let him know that I am his rock and he can lean on me .Well enough of this I'm signing off God bless and have a safe night my fellow crazies 

No comments:

Post a Comment