Thursday, February 19, 2015

Things that make you go HMMMMMM

So this morning I received a phone call from one of my mothers friends in NY I first I wasn't going to answer the phone but I said why not she probably wants to see how the family is doing. So I answered and we really had a nice conversation........Until we got to the real reason she called and it went down hill from there and it went something like this......

Her: Did your mother leave a message for me ? 

Me : A Message um no , when they told my mother there is no more they can do for her the doctors just drugged her up on 100 MG of morphine so she was out of it and she didn't talk at all.

Her: Oh .....PAUSE...... Well your mother owes me 1500 dollars and I was wondering who is going to pay it back to me !!

Me : PAUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......( it took me a minute to count to 20 and calm down ) I said well I can start giving you 100 dollars a month starting next month.

Her: THANK YOU SO MUCH.


Now honestly I wasn't mad that she ask for the money what I was mad at was the fact that we sat on the phone chopping it up for 15 minutes when she could of ask for the money from the beginning now that is 15 min of my life I can't get back. The reason why I am paying the debt back on my mothers behalf, NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE WILL SLANDER MY MOTHERS NAME NO ONE.......So later that day my brother called and I told him what happened can we say pissed he was pissed. He said first of all she didn't come to mommies funeral , secondly she hasn't called to check up on the family at all now she calls asking for money he said if it was him he would of told her GOODLUCK WITH THAT....LOL he also said that once mommy was buried that debt should of been forgiven since they was suppose to be so tight. Now I totally agree with him but I explained to him god forbid if it was one of us that passed and mommy would of received a call like that she would of paid it back and he agreed. His thing is our mother has only been in the ground for three months and we still are grieving , at times crying in disbelief that she is no longer with us and she asking for money. What can I say I am my mothers child and I know she would have done it for me. So I just put it down as an house expense.......What do you guys think comments welcome that is if anyone reads this HAHAHAHAHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment