Thursday, February 19, 2015

Wow

All I can say is WOW !!! So yesterday after a day of shopping with my love and my niece ( I know I know I said I was not shopping any more but it was bedding something that we needed ) I was relaxing and decided to get on face book something I havent been doing lately because I felt instead of pouring my heart out on their I should be doing it on this blog which is the reason I started it. Well any way while scrolling through peoples post three pictures of my mother popped up saying that she posted the pics, now if you been following this blog you know she is no longer with us in the physical so I FREAKED OUT......Then I thought ok my father has her phone maybe he posted them I woke up this morning and NOPE he did not ok so that is another WOW !!! The three pics that she posted was one on her birthday with her smiling and another with her blowing a kiss at the camera and the last with her neice and my uncle. I am taking these pics as signs from my mother 1, She is smiling on me and letting me know that she is happy I am getting my self together 2, she is blowing me a kiss like she use to do from time to time when she was feeling smushy because my mother was never the type for all that hugging and smushy stuff but she was still loving and 3, I need to stay in contact with my uncle and her neice. If those are not the reasons I am going to take it that they are , why wouldn't I she is smiling on me and kissing me the two things that I always love about her. What's funny is yesterday we drsove by her grave site and my heart just got heavy, heavy because I have not been there to see her yet and the main reason is because I have been sick lately and I know she wouldn't wont me out in this cold weather, also I know I am going to break down something terrible but it's expected we just buried my queen 4 months ago so a good ole break down is sure to happen and I think I am just trying to avoid it.  As long as she keeps sending me signs that she is smiling on me I am OK with that Lethia Alston I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND NEVER FORGET YOU , YOU ARE MY QUEEN WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART........This post is dedicated to you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment