Monday, February 14, 2011

WHY?


I really hate when my other half is sad or hears some bad news! It makes me sad to see him sad or hurt, not to mention there self esteem goes down the drain! He found out that money he was expecting he is no longer getting, which can cause problems. WHAT PROBLEMS well he already feels like he is a burden since being layed off, he is the type of man that is a real man and feels he should be taking care of home, being that he doesnt feel like he is able to take care of home he feels he needs to leave until he can do better by me. Who would not want a man like that......ME....but here is my thing if we are a couple we are a team I will have your back when times are good and bad ( SOUNDS LIKE A RECORD RIGHT) bad times don't last forever yes times will be tight, we will not be able to do certain things but shit alot of people can't! I love him wholeheartedly and uncondtionally I just pray that he see's that! I just hate it to see him down! Pray for us....OMG I am crying as I write this, I love him so much and don't want to loose him, but I know if the situation doesn't get better it will no longer be us....JUST ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment