Friday, February 11, 2011

CAN I DO THIS FOR A THIRD TIME?

I'm in a situation where I don't know what to do! I love him GOD knows I do! I will have his back support him and uplift him as much as I can but if the cheating starts again I'm GONE! I love him but I LOVE ME MORE! I will not let his infidelity make my self esteem and self worth go down the drain! NO MA'AM not me! When will enough be enough, yeah he has stood by my side when Iwas sick and been in the hospital, but I also stood by his side too when he was unemployeed not once but yet again! I feel like we are where we were 2 years ago, but this time I will not hold on HE CAN GO! I can do bad by myself! All this is being said to say ENOUGH IS A FUCKING NOUGH! If a man can't value the trasure he has in you BOUNCE! MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment