Friday, February 11, 2011

I FELL OFF AT THE GYM!

OK since December 22, 2010 I have not been to the gym...and what is today's date February 11, 2011...yeah you read right! I know I know if you read my past blogs you guys was suppose to be taking a journey with me to this whole health kick thing, but so many things have happened since. For starters my Aunt died of a heartattack in her sleep on December the 21st, I attended the funeral on December the 27th in North Carolina and of course it was the whole Christmas and New Years vacation and my gym was closed. My work out partner/boyfriend was layed off so there went his gym membership! I so hate going to the gym alone but as I type this I am thinking that maybe this is what I need maybe being by myself to clear my head or a break is what I need! Whatever it is I need I know starting next week back to the gym I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment