Monday, February 28, 2011

MY FIRST AHA MOMENT ( In my OPRAH VOICE)

Ok so over the weekend I get the chance to watch/catch up on all my shows OPRAH being one of them! Over the last week she really had some good episodes one being the with Iyanla Vanzant. All I can say is Oprah is the woman! Oprah got Iyanla to open up about why she left, her failed marriage, and the loss of her multi million dollar empire! During the interview Iyanla made a good point about how she handle her finances the way she did AND I QUOTE " I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS IN MY POCKET , BUT MY MIND SET WAS STILL ON GETTING A WELFARE CHECK" & " IN ORDER FOR US TO GET MONEY WE DON'T HAVE TO SPEND EVERYTHING WE HAVE ( stop living pay check to pay check). For the two I am GUILTY, I realized that when I get paid I don't have to go and spend all my money because that is the only way to get money, there isn't a problem to save! It prob is not making sense to you guys but it was my AHA moment! So from next paycheck on I will make a conscience effort to only spend what I have to and not the rest, keeping this mind frame I can build a savings! WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment