Thursday, February 3, 2011

Can you turn a hoe into a houswife?

A friend and myself had a conversation about a person we both know. The conversation started out about this persons whorish ways and when I say whorish I mean WHORISH. I know you guys are like what do I mean when I say WHORISH well let me break it down this person will screw anything that has a stick whether they are a top or a bottom ( Top= a person that gives Bottom= a person that receives) gets gangbanged, goes to sex clubs, and GOD only knows what else, but to top it all off this person is not using protection!!!!!!!!! A NO NO NOWADAYS! I am not saying I am perfect I have done somethings and experienced many things but you live and you learn, and the one thing I learned was if I am giving myself up to everyone when it comes to real love will there be be enough of me to give to him? NO! I had to step back and realize that everybody is not worthy of your love or body and until this person realizes that TRUE LOVE WILL NEVER HAPPEN! What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment