Monday, February 14, 2011

What does Valentines day mean to you?

So today is national LOVE DAY, yeah the day where everybody celebrates the one that day love! I am all for it, but a friend of mines on face back posted a very true statement..... " HAPPY VDAY PEOPLES BUT IF TODAY IS THE ONLY DAY ROMANCE IS CONCENTRATED ON IN YA RELATIONSHIP, IF TODAY IS THE ONLY DAY U GET FLOWERS, BALLOONS CANDY AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT THEN U NEED A NEW VALENTINE LMAO, CALL ME LUCKY BUT I DON'T WAIT TILL THE GOVERNMENT GIVE ME A DAY TO LOVE, I LOVE ALL YEAR ROUND AND SO DO MY OTHER HALF!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY BUT WHEN U TRULY IN LOVE VALENTINES IS EVERYDAY!!!" Why is it that we have to wait till a "SPECIAL DAY" to express how you truly love, we don't need to buy gifts on this one day to show love, if that's the case we should be buying gifts 365 days a year because LOVE is a daily thing, it doesn't take breaks! This year honestly I guess the whole Valentines day I am not into well one the other half was layed off so I really don't want to put pressure on him or have him down, I'm looking at it like its just another day, why because it is we celebrate our love everyday! What is yall takes fellow crazies??????????









No comments:

Post a Comment