Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My prayers go out to him and his family!

VIA AOL BLACK VOICES " BlackVoices.com can now report that R&B veteran El DeBarge has entered a drug rehabilitation center.Having known for several weeks that the 'Second Chance' singer was facing some challenges in regards to his sobriety, his label Geffen Records has now confirmed and issued a statement about DeBarge seeking treatment.
"I hate to disappoint my fans but it is necessary for me to take the time to work on me so that I may continue to share my music and my story with everyone. I thank everyone in advance for their prayers and well wishes and hope that you will respect my privacy during this time," stated DeBarge."
For those out in the world that think FAME is what they want it's a hard game to play! This man has been clean and sober for years and tried to come back on the scene with a come back cd and look what happens. Screw the fame I want the Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment