Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

Four years ago, I was on the brink of suicide. I was at a point in my life where I felt worthless, and useless. I rather not go into why, just because when I forgave I also made a promise too no longer bring up the pass. But there is that five percent of me that wont forget. I wont forget that Thanksgiving day staying with my parents I couldn't get out the bed. There is that five percent of me that won't let me forget how my Mother And God Mother had to pray for me and over me because I let a person dictate how I should feel about myself. What's funny is four years later I am letting this person do it all over again but this time it's no suicidal thoughts, this time I know I am worth everything loving and caring in my life. So if this person wants to call themselves mad let them, I refuse to take more years off my life worrying about what you think of me. Life is to short. I will continue to love this person unconditionally until there is no more love left in me. The reason I am am also choosing to write about this, is because I need to release it from me. I needed to put it in the atmosphere so it no longer belongs to me. I am a loyal, loving, kindhearted may be a bitch at times complex person, but what ever he thinks I am I am NOT! So hell yea I am thankful!! I am thankful for my higher power opening my eyes and helping me realize I am way better then I was 4 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment