Friday, November 9, 2012

Random Thought

The election is over people and our FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT HAS FOUR MORE YEARS!!! YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH but am I the only one sick of the Romney jokes and the We come this far by faith mentality? Now don't get me wrong I too was nervous on Election night and could not even watch the news. I mean my stomach was in knots and I had to go to sleep. I much rather to wake up to the news if he won a second term or not. But DAMN PEOPLE here it is four days later and you are still wearing that same damn T shirt you had on Tuesday night, you are still rapping I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT MITT AIN'T ONE" Let it go and let the MAN do his job!!! CAN I GET A AMEN I pray I Don't get slack for this post but hell it's my blog ** KANYE SHRUG***

No comments:

Post a Comment