Monday, November 19, 2012

COMCAST SUCKS







Ok so I called today about my Comcast bill and they tell me I am late and it will be 264.00. So I asked the "SO CALLED" Customer service rep to explain to me how is the bill so high, well the fuckers charge you a month in advanced for the service that you haven't even used plus the 132.00 that was for this month. WTF you got to be kidding me!!! on top of that I was speaking to a rep that was in the PHILIPPINE WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT I damn near died. So you know what I did....Yelp I asked him does he have Comcast and of course the answer was NO another WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF  Moment!!! These American companies outsource help, pays them pennies and they treat us the Americans( THAT USES THERE PRODUCT) like shit. needless to say I still have to pay the past due by Friday or my shit will be off!!! The kicker to me though is I asked the FILIPINO REP for a corporate office number so I can complain and here is what the little crap said " YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THE COMPLAINT, I WILL THEN TELL MY MANAGER, WHO IN TURN IF THEY FEEL LIKE THE COMPLAINT IS WARRANTED, THEY WILL CALL ME BACK WITH A NUMBER TO CORP" Another WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Moment !!!  PML!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there!

    I apologize for the experience.

    We've always billed a month in advance. Naturally, you will not be charged for the service if you decide to discontinue your service in the middle of your billing cycle. I can reach out to my contacts to see if we can make a payment arrangement for you. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in my help.

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete