Monday, November 19, 2012

BILLS ARE THE DAMN DEVIL





Bills.....How can I say this "GETS ON MY DAMN NERVES"..... I rob Peter to pay Paul, but then I have to throw Paul in the choke hold to pay Amy. The thing is I have no one to blame but my self . From student loans to fucking late ass cable bill I have no one to blame but me!!! Sometimes it seems like the illegal hustle is the only way to make it even if you are legit with two jobs it just does not seem like enough. I thought this holiday I would be able to do something for the love ones in my life but man it sure don't look too good! All I can do is put it in my higher powers hands and hope for the best. If I have to do without-then so be it. Oh and I am sure you are wondering why the pic with the tear, well that is how I am felling right now and...YES I did cry please don't judge me I'm human!

No comments:

Post a Comment