Thursday, November 8, 2012

Acknowledge my feelings

Why is it when you tell a person that they hurt your feelings it's so hard for them to apologize ? The thing is it's not only about an apology but the fact that you took into account of how you made a person feel even if you don't agree. At that very moment they are letting you know u have them feeling some type of way and we forget that even though we may not agree, we must take into consideration every persons feelings are valid . A persons feelings should not be tossed to the side like yesterdays news in the wind. I think today people don't know the true meaning of unconditional LOVE. I do know it may seem like I only blog when I am going though something and you know what it's true! I sometimes feel like I have no one to turn too. This blog is a way of me letting go and letting GOD!! If I release it in the universe it no longer belongs to me. Am I looking for answers???  NO but I can not hold on the hurt feelings or negativity if so it would do nothing but make me resent and harbor something I have no control over. And like I always say I am responsible for the effort and not the outcome. So if I let you know how I you made me feel ( That is my effort ) and you disregard ( That is the outcome ) I will accept and try my best to move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment