Friday, July 9, 2010

CAN WE SAY FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


O FREAKIN K.....Last night the male friend comes over I cook a wonderful meal of dirty rice ...and not just any dirty rice but I include shrimp and add a little more spice with a side of tiliapia. As I am cooking the meal he comes up behind me and starts to kiss my neck not just a peck but the wet juicy kind as I stood there with my basketball jersey on an nothing else I knew where this was going (YEAH BABY) so I tell him not now...he sighs an goes to the store. While the male friend was at the store that was the time to freshen up which I did he comes back to me in the bedroom doing something I dont know what the hell I was doing but it was something he goes into the livingroom and sits on the couch I follow and sit next to him! We are sitting there watching tv and I take his hand and place it on my cupcakes "WINK" and NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! I am placing your hand on the pot of gold and u dont get it! He can't be freaking serious! I say nothing we go to bed. This mornig we wake and I am just all over him rubbing his legs and playing with his nipple ring not just playin but PLAYING ok u feel me and NOTHING he didnt get that I had a itch that needed scratching. Do I have always be just nasty and say what I want can I just be sutle sometimes and play coy?????? UGHHHHHHHHHHH! What is it cause I can't explain it!

No comments:

Post a Comment