Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I MISS MY FRIENDS!

I can honestly say today I miss my BFF'S! It has been 2 months since I spoke with them I have seen them but we didnt speak...ughhhhhhh. Yes I am frustrated, I am frustrated because we are no longer friends over a stupid reason I think....see I dont even know why we are not speaking. I just wish as adults they would of came to me to clear the matter up but they didnt. What else gets me is after we stopped speaking he continues to tell my personal bizness...and when I say personal I mean personal how can I ......Well I guess if I can take back a cheating boyfriend I can accept there friendship again...But I dont think I can! We use to sit on the phone for hours chopping it up about nothing or going to the mall....THOSE WERE THE DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment