Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Senior Citizens Exercising


Okay so I go to the gym 5 days out the week while there 2 senior citizen Men are also there exercising. If I would guess I think they have to be in there late 70 early 80's. Now don't get me wrong I commend them for exercising and taking care of there health, my Mother does the same thing, but the one thing that scares the crap out of me is what if one of them have a heart attack in front of me! OMG! I think I would be scared for life! Every time I see them on a treadmill I just picture them passing out on the floor and needing medical attention! It scares me! I know I need to get over it the are probably more healthy and active then me! BUT I CAN'T HELP IT! SICK I KNOW! What are your thoughts on senior's exersising?

No comments:

Post a Comment