Thursday, June 24, 2010

WHERE THE HELL I BEEN?

Well where should I began? Okay So as you guy's know I went to FL MEM. Day weekend, well anyway I come back doing well working enjoying life, and then on 6/13/10 I was plagued with pneumonia I know right GASP! Here's the thing I was fine until that Sunday night I fell asleep around11:30 and was awoken by severe pain in my lungs around 1:30. Every time I would inhale the pain would get worst! so being the worry wort I tend to be I could not go to sleep. All sorts of thoughts ran through my head what if my lungs collapse, what if i stop breathing while I sleep so I stayed up till about 5:30am and fell asleep finally, I woke at 8 and went to the ER. When I arrived in the ER it was no one there PERFECT you know how some ER's can be very Grays Anatomy "BUSY" well anyway I go to triage and they take my pressure guess what it was 67/40 yes they rushed me to the back EKG and everything and did everything to raise my pressure and calm my heart! I was admitted and when I tell you I so hate the hospital yes it is suppose to be a place for healing but it turns out to be the opposite when you are able to walk or have use of your limbs. I am not one to stay down if I am able to walk, run, use my hands I will not stay in the room or the bed all DAMN day and they could not understand! Just because I am sick I will not let it get me down I refuse because If I do I will let the illness defeat me...HELL TO THE NAW...NO MAAM! Well anywho I was released on Friday yeah a whole damn week but when I was released Idid not feel like DAMIAN! I was still in pain and short of breath. I went home and did not rest like I should I know I know this boi just cant keep still! I had to go see MY DADDY for father's day GEESH! Monday comes around I call out of work and stay home finally! Tuesday comes around and I go in LAWD it was murder I still had the sharp pain in my lungs and felt weak ughhhhhhhh! I stayed for the day as much as I wanted to leave I didnt! The next day I decided to go back to ER like I got 300 bucks for these damn co pay's but better safe then sorry, and they did the norm blood and xrays and here is why the pain is still here I have PLEURISY which is when the lining of your lungs are inflamed from pneumonia and it can last from 10-14 days ughhhhhhhhhhhh! I know WOW right and when I say painful I mean it is painful I am doing better today thank GOD cause for a minute I thought I was a gonner well not really because I have a purpose here so he is not ready to call me home! Well crazies there it is in a nut shell I will be posting regular! LOVE YALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment