Friday, June 25, 2010

Remembering the King of POP!

WOW my o my a year has went by already! I have been a huge Michael Jackson fan since forever! I can honestly say today I HAD THE BIGGEST CRUSH on him! I remember I had all his pics plastered on my wall ( I guess my parents knew from then I was gay..LMAO). I recall a time I even thought I was Michael Jackson! Around the age of 8-9 I was invited to a party across the street at my neighbors house and got dolled up like Michael from thriller I had everything except for the white gloves so I decided to take my fathers white church gloves he used for communion and go to the party I had a blast! the next day I got the ass whoppin of my life it was 1st Sunday the day my father needed the gloves and they were black as tar from me dancing on the floor LMAO......Memories! RIP Michael !

No comments:

Post a Comment