Monday, July 26, 2010

TAKE A 38 DAY JOURNEY WITH ME!


Ok so I am embarking on the journey to ABS! That's right Ladies and Gents I will be 35 this September and by that day my six pack will be showing. I have enlisted a good friend of mine to help me with this as you can see ( everybody say hello ) to ab roller. Yes he will be there for the next 38 days. So here's how it is going to work starting today Monday thru Saturday I will do the ab roller twice a day 40 in the morning and the same at night, also between my sets with the ab roller I will also include push ups. I will also be posting weekly pics up so we can see the results today i did the first 40 and took a pic of my abs well when I went to post the pics my camera died so I will be posting 2 pics up this weekend . This routine will also go hand and hand with my regular gym days which is WEIGHT LIFTING M-W-F and Cardio for 30 Tues-Thurs along with abs in this day. I will also try to cut out my carb intake ( HARDER THAN A MUG) only brown carbs. I will try my damndest to keep you guys updated. WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment