Monday, July 26, 2010

QUICK THOUGHT!

I know, I know didn't he just log off...yes I did but I had another quick thought and need feedback. Tonight my boyfriend was getting in the shower and I was going to the store like usual I went to give him a kiss bye and tell him I love him and I will be right back....SIDE NOTE: Always before you leave out the door tell who ever your with that you LOVE THEM! AS I walked away he tells me to hurry up with my sexy ass, yes I blushed and walk out the door. As I drove to the store that comment trigger a thought in me am I SEXY? Don't get me wrong as I have gotten older I have learned to accept my looks and you know what I think I am not bad at all, I don't toot my own horn a lot, but what I noticed is that I am my worst critic. I critic everything from my nose and skin complexion to my flat ass and fat in my tummy area. Y I DON'T KNOW......I think there is always a little part of us that would change something regardless of what others may think.There are times when someone tells me I love your lips, or that I am handsome or pretty I don't believe them. As I have gotten older I learn to appreciate what I have been blessed with but sometimes that little insecure boy creeps in. Am I the only one that feels this way? That's all I will See you in the morning, I think I am going to also post my diet to from day to day.....good thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment