Friday, July 23, 2010

I have a secret!

SHHHHH Don't tell anyone because I haven't until now...I WANT TO BE A PERSONAL TRAINER! YES for the last year the thought of going to school to become a personal trainer has been on my mind. One I would be a good addition to the fitness world, I love to give advice and assist with there fitness goals. I love to see a person transform from something that they hate to look at in the mirror to something they can't stop looking at! a plus with being a personal trainer is that I will always stay in shape by assisting others. Here is the thing though I want to help people in recovery or that is HIV positive to get in shape I want to specialize in that area. So you ask what I stopping me, well I don't feel like I am up to par physically, in order to bring business to me I have to be a walking advertisement right? Well anyway I just wanted o throw it out three in the atmosphere hoping the LORD and others here me.

No comments:

Post a Comment