Friday, July 23, 2010

When can one start living there life?

Ok this is a very sensitive topic I am about to discuss. Why you ask well one it's about family and two the person that made me think of it reads this blog sometimes so yeah yall see my problem. Well anyway here we go. I am firm believer of family and standing by them when times are tough....lose a job..sick..etc but will you pack up and leave your home and a potential temp job that can lead to something bigger and yes it may be a temp job but that is where I started with the company I work for and within a year departments were calling for me to be hired perm. Now please dont take this wrong but how much can you do for someone in the hospital? I would think that they would want me to live my life and visit on weekends when one had the time because if or when they are gone one would still have no job or a place to call their own. I am leaving the subject alone but fellow craziess am I going to hell for feeling this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment