Friday, June 14, 2013

Man oh man ...

Hey y'all in My Britney Spears voice so much has happened to me since the last post so I am going to try to give it to u in the short way lmaooooooooooo!! On 6/07/2013 I was informed that I have been growing soft tissue masses on my skull..... Basically Cancer!!! I am now here 7 days later admitted to the hospital to receive aggressive chemo treatment . Here is how it is going to work : 5-6 days of chemo 3 weeks off and repeat for the next 4 months. Am I sacred? HELL FUCKING YEA do I know what the future holds UM OBVIOUSLY NO I WOULD OF KNOW THAT I WAS GOING TO HAVE CANCER LMAOOOOOOOOO. I will be using this blog as a diary and my steps to beating this BITCH CALLED CANCER SO COME TAKE A WALK WITH ME. This pic right here is the port where the medicine will through this bitch hurt like I don't know what!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment