Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 2 of chemo therapy

So now I am on day two of chemo and so far so good thank God !! So far the only thing is I have been  extremely exhausted, appetite has in been intact, I'm on the nicotine patch finally praying that I give them things up for once in my life and stick with it! The headaches are still here as a matter of fact I have one as I type, just wish they would go away. I can honestly say I am scared . I read up on chemo and it dawned on me that not only is the chemo killing the cancer cells but also the good ones too!! My immune system is shot , but hey it's either fight back or really go home ya know what i mean Vern ( remember that commercial or show)  and I choose to fight back . Please send your prayers and good vibrations this way oh and Dear God , I ask that if I do lose this battle please let me see Beyonce before hand.....Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment