Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year

So we are embarking on a New Year 2013!! 2012 was not my year at all I can honestly say I lost it all , car, computer, TV , and some what something in my relationship but the one thing I lost that was important to me is myself!! Yes I can admit I lost myself and who I am the life that I should be living. Yes it was many things that played a part in this but I have no one to blame but myself ! I need to get back to what was important to me and learn more about me ! The one thing I will say is I am resilience no matter hard I fall I always bounce back into place, but I'm getting tired a falling and dusting myself off again! I refuse to go into 2013 making resolutions that I will not keep. The one thing I will do us hold my head up to my higher power and pray for him to continue to work on me and with me!! This year has taking a toll on me I can really say. I have brought things and people back in my life that shouldn't be! Sigh well for the past month this has been on my heart I have to really let go of people places and things GOD I NEED U NOW MORE THEN EVER PLEASE HERE MY CRY KNOW IN MY HEART THAT ITS SINCERE I AM GETTING TIRED MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY

No comments:

Post a Comment